The Dublin Book Festival is recruiting an Administrative Assistant to join the DBF Team. We can promise plenty of meetings filled with creative thinking along with hello barks and meows from the DBF pets.
The successful candidate will work alongside the DBF Team to co-ordinate a specific project.
The candidates will assist in:
- Assisting the Programme Director with logistical arrangements and administration
- Publishing content on the festival website and relevant social media platforms
- Developing the DBF marketing database
- Conducting interviews with participating authors and publishers
- Gathering news on literary festivals and generating newsletter content
- Blogging up to and during the event
- Managing social media competitions and PR exercises
- Co-ordinating the distribution of the programme and information to marketing partners, companies and establishments
- Working during the filming period in an assigned role by the Programme Director
Marketing experience, as well as a working knowledge of wordpress, mailchimp and social media platforms desirable.
This position is initially for a two month period with the possibility of extending into a similar role for the DBF2021 festival. A project fee is available and will be shared upon application.
This role is skill-specific, but candidates will be given the opportunity to explore all aspects of festival and event creation over the course of the position.
Working hours will be approximately 15 hours per week. Applicants must be available to work from home. We are flexible on working hours in order to fit in with your schedules.
Start date: May 2021
To apply, please send a current CV and covering letter to email@example.com by 12 noon on Friday 14th May.