Job Opening: Digital Marketing Manager, Dublin Book Festival 2020Published 18/09/2020
The Dublin Book Festival 2020 is going online and is looking to hire a Digital Marketing Manager. The Dublin Book Festival is one of Ireland’s most successful and vibrant book festivals, running since June 2006. The annual public festival showcases, supports and develops Irish publishing by programming, publicising and selling Irish published books, their authors, editors and contributors – all in an entertaining, festive, friendly and accessible environment that reflects the creativity and personality of the Irish publishing sector and its authors. DBF 2020 2ill take place online from 27 November – 6 December with an Autumn Series of events taking place throughout October/November.
The festival is very excited to welcome a new team member to manage the Digital Marketing of DBF2020 on a part-time basis (20 hours per week).
- Work alongside DBF Director and team on creation of digital and social media content
- Plan and oversee DBF digital marketing activity alongside the DBF team including marketing database, social media channels, streaming, databases, content creation, email marketing and more.
- Management and creation of marketing database for festival and individual events
- Work alongside PR company for all PR activities
- Liaise with all DBF partners and authors on marketing individual events
- Strong SEO skills including execution and analysis.
- Identify the latest trends in digital and social
- Creation of reports on all digital marketing campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Digital Marketing or any relevant field.
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a digital role or company.
- Experience working within the arts
- Creative thinker who can come up with creative digital marketing strategies
- Ability to lead a team
- Experience in promotion of events to a domestic and/or international audience
- Proficient knowledge of all social media platforms and the relevant audiences of each
- Strong understanding of how to execute and analyse SEO
- Excellent communication and collaborative skills
- Proficient in the Microsoft & G-Suite (Outlook, Google Docs, etc.)
- Ability to work from home
This position will run from October through December and is a contract role.
Salary on application – this is based on a part-time role 20 hours per week.
CV’s should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 28 September