Join the DBF team!Published 28/05/2020
We can promise plenty of meetings filled with creative thinking, tea, cake and of course, book talk!
Marketing and Administration Assistant Intern
The Dublin Book Festival is looking for a Marketing and Administration Assistant intern to join the team.
The successful candidate will work alongside the Programme Director to develop relevant marketing and online content in advance, during and post festival. The candidates will assist in:
- Assisting the Programme Director with logistical arrangements and administration for the festival
- Publishing content on the festival website and relevant social media platforms
- Developing the DBF marketing database
- Conducting interviews with participating authors and publishers
- Gathering news on literary festivals and generating newsletter content
- Blogging up to and during the festival
- Managing social media competitions and PR exercises
- Co-ordinating the distribution of the programme and information to marketing partners, companies and establishments
- Working during the week of the festival in an assigned role by the Programme Director
Marketing experience, as well as a working knowledge of wordpress, mailchimp and social media platforms desirable. This is an intern position and is unpaid, however a small fee will be provided.
Working Hours: Approx 15 hours per week and applicants must be available to work from home. We are flexible on working hours in order to fit in with your schedules. Full-time during the festival dates. Start date: June 23rd 2020
To apply, please send a current CV and covering letter to email@example.com by Thursday 11 June